We are VPK provider and we have a perfect score of 100%
What is VPK?
VPK stands for the Voluntary Prekindergarten Education Program
We offer two VPK Programs during the year:
- Fall VPK - 540 hrs of FREE instruction in a Preschool setting. Runs from August to June, Monday to Friday from 1:00 to 4:00 PM.
- Summer VPK - 300 hours of FREE instruction in a Preschool setting. Runs from June to August, Monday to Friday from 8:30 to 4:30 PM.
Who is eligible?
If you live in Florida and have a child who turns 4 years of age by September 1, your child is eligible for Florida’s FREE VPK program.
In addition, as of July 2016, children born between February 2nd and September 1st may attend VPK either that program year or postpone attending until the following program year as long as the child has not yet been admitted to kindergarten.
- For information on how to register visit Early Learning Coalition
- You need to provide proof of residency and child's date of birth when registering.
- You can come to our schools and we will help you in the process
What is included?
- 540 instructional hours
- Bilingual Program (English-Spanish)
- Visible Thinking Routines program from Harvard University
- Free babysitting
- Living the Arts
- Hands on, Minds on Experiences are promoted during the program.
- International program
- Optional Participation in Monthly Field Trips.
- End of the year show and Graduation Ceremony
- Teachers degreed in Early Childhood Education
- NO Registration fee to enroll in a VPK Program