Thank you for your recommendation!
Edu1st.Preschools would like to thank all the parents and teachers that have always recommended us. Our referral program was introduced in 2008 and per your request we have expanded this program to everyone in the community.
We would like to welcome you to our referral program!
$125 per referral
(or we match any current preschool referral promotion in Broward)
How can I participate?
- It is very simple, just send us all your referalls and don’t forget to remind them to give your name when they register at any of our schools. You can request referral cards at the school’s frontdesk just as the one shown above.
- You can also send a quick message to your friends by email or in facebook by clicking on the facebook send button below.
How to use the referral cards?
- Simply write your name and phone number and give the card to your friends and family when referring any of our schools.
- This card will be used by our staff to ensure we thank you properly.
- Feel free to take as many as you need.
We have also provided on the card a magnificent tool for parents to use with their children. Please use the tips to model the language of thinking at home. We highly recommend it to "unlock" your child's mind.
As you know our program includes the following:
- International Curriculum.
- Bilingual Education.
- Visible Thinking from Harvard University.
- Art & Extracurricular classes included.
- Behaviors & Values. Wonderful FEE VPK & After School Program.
- Amazing FREE conferences for parents.
- FREE babysitting, FREE extracurricular activities, FREE lunch with tuition, among many other benefits.
- Fun, engaging topics and activities.
What happens if my friend registers her child at any of the Edu1st.Preschools?
Note: If your friend wants to match other current preschool referral promotions in Broward, you should bring proof of the current promotion (eg. school letter, referral card, etc) and we will gladly apply the same conditions as stated in the other promotion.
This card will be kept in our records.
Once the new parent has enrolled the child at the school the referral recognition will be granted with a check. No credits will be issued towards tuition. The check should issue within month of the paid tuition.
Note: We will match any current preschool referral promotion in the county where the school is located. Proof of the current promotion (eg. school letter, referral card, etc.) must be presented. We will gladly apply the same conditions as stated in the other promotion.
- VPK (extended): Any person that refers a child for the VPK and an extension program will get $125 for every child they refer and register for at least 3 months in the VPK (extended program).
- VPK (only): Any person that refers a child for the Only VPK program will get $65 for every child they refer and register for at least 3 months in the Only VPK.
- Summer VPK: Any person that refers a child for the Summer VPK program will get $65 for every child they refer and the child stay for the whole summer program.
- Afterschool Program: Any individual that refers a child for the Afterschool program is eligible to receive $65 for every child they refer once they have registered and paid for at least one month.
- Summer Camp: Any person that refers a child for the summer camp will get $125 for every child they refer, register and stay the whole summer. In case the child registered per week the $125 will be prorated. Note the referral check will be sent once the child has played the whole period they will stay during the summer.
- Short Term: Any person that refers a child for a short term program will get $65 for every child they refer and register for at least 3 months in the regular program