Be part of the team!
Welcome to First Steps International Academy; a school that is part of Education First Inc. You are in a school that understands 21st century needs and works towards the creation of a culture of thinking and learning. Education First inc. is a leading force in earlychildhood education that strives to stimulate and facilitate growth, not only from its students, but from its teachers and faculty as well. It is not just school but life what matters to us!
- On site in-service training
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacations
- Paid sick days
- Free childcare fees
- Training classes paid for
- Bonus for CDA or education degree
- Health Insurance
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Employee Discount Perks Program
School staff positions
The teacher is responsible for the personal care, hygiene, learning and developmental activities, specialized programs, and discipline of the children under his/her care. The teacher also maintains records, cleanliness and orderliness of his/her classroom
A degree in Early Childhood Education (at minimum CDA or CDAE) or related field.
40 hours Department of Children and Families requirements. And any other classes DCF might require.
CPR/First Aid training.
All DCF requirements
All Education First Inc contract and forms signed prior to start working
To assist the teacher in providing a warm and nurturing environment in which the child can grow physically, emotionally and intellectually.
- 18 years of age and a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- 40 hours Department of Children and Families requirements.
- DCF requirements
- Education First contract signed
The Office Manager is responsible for customer service, reporting pay-roll, checking employees schedule, hospitality orders and lunch orders. The Office Manager is also in charge of some administrative daily activities for the school.
- Administrative experience
- Basic computer skills
- Microsoft Office management
- Trustful, responsible and flexible
- Social skills
- Shows ability to work as a team with director, teachers and aides
- Education experience (not necessary)
To provide a warm and nurturing, and safe and loving environment where self concepts are enhanced, independence is encouraged and individuality respected.
- A degree in early childhood education ( Bachelors degree) or related field
- 40 hours Department of children and Families requirements
- CPR/First Aid training
- Background Screening
- Literacy Course
- Form #8
- Special needs course
- Directors Credential
- Be Bi-lingual
Current Job Openings and How To Apply
Review the list of job openings and apply to the job that matches your qualifications and skills.
or via fax (954) 888-9979